Teriyaki Beef Tenderloin
November 11, 2020
Originally published at BBQ Pit Boys
Take on a tasty homemade Teriyaki sauce on your juicy beef tenderloins with this easy recipe.
- Beef Tenderloin
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Seasoning
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 cup Sake
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Malt Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 6 Garlic Cloves, Smashed & Peeled
- 6 Scallions, Roughly Chopped
- Add sake, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, sugar. Drop in the chopped garlic and green onions
- Cook down the mixture till it thickens to your liking.
- Generously season beef steaks with salt & pepper or your fav seasonings.
- Chop up the garlic and green onions
- Place skewed beef over direct coals.
- Keep turning the steaks constantly while always basting the steaks with the sauce.
- Cook till internal temp about 125f and remove steaks to rest for 10 mins or so before cutting into them.